Hi, I’m back. So what do you think of the new design for the blog? Like it? I do. Took a bit longer than anticipated to figure it all out and make it proper, but here we are. Thanks for your patience during the downtime. It’s great to be back—hope you’re ready to eat!
Perhaps you’re wondering why the redesign in the first place? The short answer would be: I just wanted something cleaner that was simpler for everyone to navigate. Thanks again Mike and Jenn for making it happen. (WilkieBirdsall)
With this new format, we now have more practical things like:
- Categories (denoted by the icons at the top). You can browse by ingredient!
- A kick-ass, turbo search field. Go test that baby out.
- A sidebar where you’ll find my blogroll and some featured recipes/posts.
- Improved recipe cards that are quicker to load!
- Comments! So talk amongst yourselves or let me know what’s up without having to go through the trouble of writing an email.
I’ll have a new recipe for you in a couple days. In the meantime, do some exploring around here, get comfortable and please let me know if you find anything screwy.
P.S. One last look at the old Honest Fare…